2016. szeptember 5., hétfő

Hello from the other side!

Hello from the other side!

It was an amazing experience. I have never flown before and I can honestly say that it was a great feeling. I was really nervous. I didn’t really know what to expect but everything was simple during the check in procedure and the view was just amazing.

The Irish people are so welcoming, kind people. The sun was shining and the bus driver warned me to enjoy it as long as I can, it won’t stay that nice too long…

My landlady picked me up after getting to the aircoach (bus) stop. She is a nice old lady I feel lucky to find her and this apartment as well. My room is beautiful the view is breathtaking as well.

It turned out that the flat is 40 minutes from the university (not 5 as I was told) so I will probably have to get a bike.

I got to meet my dutch flatmate, Jolie as well.

I am really looking forward to my first day at uni. I am emotionally and physically exhausted at the moment. Tomorrow the real journey begins.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése