2016. szeptember 6., kedd

University College Dublin

Orientation week


Everything is new and exciting. I had the opportunity to meet amazing people from all over the world. My new friends are mainly from Germany, Spain, the Netherlands and frim the USA. 

The student societies are very active at UCD, they are organising several programs, trips. I feel that it is going to be an amazing semester. I have signed up for many trips since I am dedicated to visit as many parts of Ireland as possible.
I have also joined the Film and Law society, I am looking forward to taking part in these interesting programs.

The university campus is huge, I feel lost all the time, it is just impossible for me to find the buildings but I am optimistic, I will get used to it soon. 
There are many shops, cafés, restaurant, everything students might need. The library is enormous as well, I will probably move in here during the exam period.
The lecture halls are not that big, the chairs are really comfortable. 

I really enjoyed the opening ceremony, students were given many presents.

As I was planning to, I did buy a bike, I hope it is going to make my life easier in Dublin, since the public transport is not the best as I was told. Cycling is really popular in Dublin, even the teachers are using a bike instead of the public transport.

I finally get to meet the amazing Clara, my German friend who was helping to find the perfect apartment during the summer. I am really grateful for her. 






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése